TUSCAN RIDGE ESTATES
City days and starry, starry nights. School runs in the week and wilderness trails on the weekend. Nature on your doorstep and business down the street. Tuscan Ridge Estates offers the best of both worlds – a beautiful life surrounded by Nature just a few minutes from the convenience of the city.
- Unique custom-built homes
- Lifestyle activities
- Set within a 23 acre parkland
- Ideal for growing families
- Rolling hills and trees
- Electricity supplied by Sask Power
- Natural gas supplied by Sask Energy
- Phone and Internet supplied by Sasktel
Option 1 via 8th Street :
1. Travel 4 miles East on 8th Street
2. Turn right on Range Road 3040
3. Travel South 3/4 of a mile
4. Tuscan Ridge Estates Development is on the right.
Option 2 via Patience Lake Highway:
1. Travel East out of Saskatoon on Highway 16 for one mile
2. Turn left at the lights going toward the new Costco.
3. Take your immediate first right onto Patience Lake Highway.
4. Travel 4 miles East on Patience Lake Highway
5. Turn left (North) on Range Road 3040 (you will see a Tuscan Ridge sign just before this turn).
6. Travel 1.25 miles north and Tuscan Ridge Estates Development is on the left side.